Team Check In Procedures
All teams must complete check in by SATURDAY, JULY 16 @ 11:59PM.
Emailed documents will not be accepted!
- Team Info Form:
- State Approved Rosters
- The roster must be an official, signed/stamped roster provided by USCS or USYS.
- Referees and/or Tournament Officials may examine player passes and roster prior to, during, or after any match.
- All players must have a jersey number listed on the roster.
- Any players not attending should be crossed off (pen/pencil) the roster.
- Any guests should be written on the roster with a jersey number.
- See roster limitations HERE.
- Player and Coach Passes
- Player and Coach passes must have a photo.
- Any adult in the team area must have a pass.
- All guest players must have a pass.
- Do NOT upload individual files for each pass. Scan as a group and save as a PDF.
- Waivers (all players and coaches):
- Permission to Travel forms if required by your state association
- Login to your GotSport account used to register for the tournament.
- Click on “Lititz Summer Showcase 2021” under “Event Registration History”
- Click on the “Documents” tab on the page that opens.
- Under “Team Document Upload” choose a “File Name/Description” from the dropdown.
- Click “Choose File” and select the file that matches what you selected in the dropdown.
- Click “Upload File”
- Repeat steps 4-6 for all required files.
- Do NOT make any changes without notifying the tournament.
- You may be required to re-upload documents to GotSport.
QUESTIONS? Brittney Jakobson (firstname.lastname@example.org)