Lititz Warwick Community Chest Partnership
Lititz Summer Showcase and Lititz Warwick Community Chest are excited to announce an exclusive partnership.
The LWCC is our community’s local food bank which provides temporary assistance to our neighbors in need who reside within the boundaries of the Warwick School District. LWCC is an all-volunteer, independent food bank. LWCC is not affiliated with any specific religious denomination, government agency or regional food bank.
In 2018 LWCC provided food assistance to 228 families by providing 524 food deliveries distributing 61,198 pounds of nonperishable food items. On a monthly basis, that is an average of 44 deliveries and 5,100 pounds each month.
We are hoping that each player participating in this year’s Lititz Summer Showcase would bringing an item from the list below. You may drop off items at the main tent at each venue. Our hope is to stock the LWCC full of items so they may help each family they are put in contact with.
- Canned fruit
- Canned soup
- Baked beans
- Canned potatoes or yams
- Spaghetti sauce
- Assorted kinds of plain pasta
- Boxed mashed potatoes
- Rice – white and brown
- Flavored rice or pasta mixes
- Helpers (hamburger, chicken or tuna)
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, spam, etc.)
- Mini-meals for children (spaghetti o’s, ravioli, etc)
- JELLY (we currently have lots of peanut butter)
- Ketchup, mustard and mayo
- breakfast cereal – cold or hot
- pancake mix and syrup
- Crackers and assorted snacks
- Granola bars
- Juice for children
- Tea/coffee/hot chocolate
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Facial tissues
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Dishwashing liquid
- Laundry detergent